1.5.08

Special moments


Yes, After spending some nice moments with someone somewhere, what one can do to keep them alive forever in mind and life? Pictures can't be taken, don't even want pics for that matter....ayi yayiiiyai No flash !!

Yaadein in hindi...souvenirs in french...
There is special beauty in those secret moments which are so personal. Only you know they are so valuable for you in that particular time you are living them. I'm glad I have lived them and I'm living them. Which I secretly admire.

Like a picture perfect. I remember of those moments whenever I see beauty and happiness around.
Colza...Sarson, bright Yellow Mustard fields when I drive back home... After rain beautiful sun rays over washed greens....this is what I like and it fills up my heart with happiness and my eyes with something like morning's fresh dewdrops....! so pure n perfect.

My sweet moments......often unexpected, unknown to others....are exactly like this. It's like I hold a secret almirah inside me. Or I feel pregnant with those memories which make me feel beautiful and make me smile. I love you dear ones.

No comments: