2.5.08

Diarying / Un perfect Journal

May be you will notice, now I've started writing in very seriously and assez régulièrement.
Because, there is no bcoz !! I was kinda inspired by someone ( Uma ; also many others before but never this strongly) and now I enjoy doing it :) I know I'm missing to write about my last New York/ US trip, Residency in Bretagne, Ecole...etc.

Today was like a perfect day. I didnt' know about it until I summed up at the end of the day.
My new internship/ stage started in an art gallery. I was offered a nice lunch ( Grec pita).
I was able to finish all missions I was given and successfully. I feel so experienced aprés une bonne dixaines, 15 aines des stages et des boulots ! I am working basically as a 'Art Handler'. Someone who knows how to carry, handle and pack and unwrap art works which cost millions of rupees dollars etc. Someone who knows the value of an art work, which is priceless. Et oui ! Faire tous ça soigneusement et efficacement.

Day passed by until 19h30...quand j'avais une séance de photo avec un photographe. At 7.30 pm I had a rendez vous for modelling for a photographer. I had a vague idea that it was going to be in a old hotel of Paris...but I didn't know it had a jolie vue on Paris and Eiffel tower...with belle skyline et une belle cheminé. It came to me as a surprise also to meet the photographer for the first time. Had only coresspodances through email and phone. The photo shoot was improvised, the photographer is an amateur. So I listened to myself, also to his guidelines, followed my instincts, deep breath ....and c'est fait, parfait. It went really well, also I posed with my new hair cut of which I was not very confident about. But when he showed me pics on his computer instantly, I was Wowwing. Yes, j'adore celle ci, celle -la....
What I like about (my) modelling is: it's not only about physical beauty. Suddenly I feel my internal self takes over the external one. I'm no more the same person as I was whole day.I'm with myself, lost in deep thoughts. You never know which emotion when shows on the face will be clicked by photographer. C'est comme ci le temps s'arretait. It's magic and it renews me. Je le fais de temps en temps et cela me convient :)

And then to finish this day with, I talked to a couple in the Metro train while coming back home. Why I'm telling this ? Coz in Paris none jumps into a conversation so easily. But I did, parce que le couple avait pleins des doudou/ nou nours avec eux. I was tempted to see those stuff toys which said , Je t'aime....etc..! So on asking them where did they buy from, I got a perfect reply. They didn't buy those stuff toys, they won at Foire du Throne. A mela going on in Paris. So my next under-the-sun outing is going to be Foire du Throne. I knew it was going on these days, but had no real motivation to go and not miss. Now at least I know I'm going for sure :) Thanks to that couple and my instincts that I asked them...que j'ai osé à les demander. Bt the way it was an arabic couple.

1 comment:

Uma Maheswari said...

Great to know you and your blog! I keep going in and out of blog these days! now knowing it inspired you! I will be inspired to write more :-) Talking about your photo shoot! I did this sometime before, in beautiful locations, but you know what i was really bad at it! i was so conscious before the camera! I will add a link to your blog in mine!