8.9.06

Indian uncle jees: Namasté

Why , I dont know !
Each time it happens§ with me here..
This time I was with my cousin bro, showing him around Paris.
There at Arc de Triomphe( resembles Indian Gate), saw many indian tourists.
They heard that i was telling my bro about the timings of monuments and planning day !
One Uncle ji asked : Hello, U know what time shops /shopping close here...
I told them, 6 ya 7 baje tak !!HE was with another Uncle ji.
They both got interested in me , looking over me from the height of 6 +feet..
Then they started shooting. My bro sat aside ,enjoying fresh air under the sun .
Uncle jis asked, so since how many yrs u r here, what do u do here. When i said, Fine arts. Laughingly he said " oh ya ya Of course, That explains why u r here " .
Where u r from ? Delhi,Uncle ji.. Ohh I have been to Delhi many times.
Where r u from Uncle ji : Bombay. ohh ! i see .
D o u know some good indian Restaurants here in Paris.......
I know one here, other here...etc...gave addresses ! (i shud become agent)!
Then He asked ,where in Delhi ?? Avoiding telling, I said : NORTH WEST.
HE guessed right man : rohini.
THEN was the LIMIT. I called back my cousin, saying : come ,we have to go now !!
Then I fought with my bro, having left me alone with Uncle jees.. HE said : I understood when they started asking Qs..that they would not need me at all, but needed you.
(May be I should not continue to answer them...i learnt).And brother's duty to save his sis, acc to Indian traditions ??

1 comment:

em said...

What annoyed you? questions or the prodding/ intrusion...