10.9.06

Masala

I love cooking ,it has started since 2 years.
For myself, friends and...check out !
I have cooked for around 25 people in my College canteen/Ecole d'Arts in france!
in case u wanna come and try my food. Menu : dal chawal , lentilles !

j'en ai marre des epices Madras hot curry !! why m i saying that frustrated ?
I bought a masala in Indian street : gare du Nord, ( south indian quarter)
it said coriander...means Dhaniya in hindi? ? I used it for cooking ,dal ,aloo sabzi etc. Beleive me ,it gave a bitter taste ! Sorry to say, but since then I am afraid to buy any local masala packet from this Market....i think they are meant for Dosa curry ! I dont know how to use this spice ?
MDH masale zindabad, save my life !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have u tried the dhaniya leaves? Even these are less tasty though, compared to what we find back home, but may be still better than the Dossa powder.