10.5.08

Little Work out

Hey there ! To be true, I have not been practicing Yoga for about few months now. When I was teachingI was atleast doing myself too. I hate myself for that. Actually I have very strong while I was in US. But the moment I came back, I went through a tooth surgery. Wisdom one !! that was too bad as an experience. But that doesn't mean if you gotta do it you won't. Iif it hurts, better take it off. So I was eating, oops! sorry, not eating, just drinking for a 3 weeks. :(( I lost kilos and appetit. Si I didn't feel like doing Yoga when I was not feeling strong. That's the excuse. Lol.
Yesterday I went for shopping for summers, alone. C'est mieux toute seule comme ça j'emmerde personne. But sometimes you need atleast someone to tell you which one's better. Du coup, as a result, I ended up spending 3 hours of shopping in total 2 stores. Beleive me I could not do anymore. My head was turning round n round becoz high loud music in the stores and a little hunger ( not the hunger for clothes ,lol). Also there is some competition in shops among women, to look for the thing you are looking for, before someone gets it. So you have to be quick to pick and then try. Oh it sounds so boring.
But believe me ! I was happy to find stuff that I needed. Why I started writing about shopping is that when I came out finally after having shopped, I felt like as if I was coming out of a Gym, after a nice warm Workout. hahaha. Yes I felt that. Now if you are not convinced, when you have to try 10 clothes in a go, lets say, and be quick to save time and not waste time on clothes which dont look good on you...what do you end up doing? Working out. Even yoga or gym doesnt have these kind of movements...! anyway I'll stop it here. Also a good news. I start my Yoga classes this coming week. Grace à shopping ? I took initiative with my lovely so callled students. I'm excited to restart. Thanks to this shopping séance (session).

No comments: