26.5.08

RENAUD vs Zakir

I was listening to songs of Renaud, le grand chanteur de France....and I felt so grateful that I have seen him singing live at Bercy. That was such a great souvenir for me. Specially I'm fan of his songs....and one by one coming up as a surprise, he was singing, as if it was specially for me......
People (other spectators) were touched and were swinging their lighters and torches in air....
Such a huge place that was, Concert hall....and such a great moment..............It was in 2007.
I love you renaud: voice, music and LYRICS. More I listen to his songs, more ca me donne envie de les ecouter. More I understand the words more I become fan.

I also got to see , sitting in the first row ,live concert of Zakir hussian!
it was in Parc floral in paris..in 2006 i guess !! wowwwwwwwwwww quel grandiose !
But can't compare zakir and renaud ! both masters at theirt places.

No comments: